Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Boko Haram mocks Army, calls Buhari ‘a small ant  (Read 1444 times)

Offline naij

Boko Haram mocks Army, calls Buhari ‘a small ant
« on: September 06, 2017, 12:39:51 AM »

A Boko Haram Commander, Shuaibu Moni has mocked the Nigerian Army and government over their failure to capture its leader, Abubakar Shekau within 40 days.

Moni, who was part of the Commanders swapped for the release of the 82 Chibok girls in May, said despite the expiration of the ultimatum, they were celebrating Sallah in Sambisa forest.

Moni described President Muhammadu Buhari as “a small ant” over the inability of the military to either capture Shekau dead or alive.

According to Moni, “We have observed the eid-el-Kabir prayers peacefully with our brothers, wives and children in Sambisa forest under the leadership of Abu-Muhammad -Ibn-Mahammad Abubakar Shekau.

“We thank Almighty Allah for sparing our lives to witness this very wonderful day and good state of health. We want to tell the infidels of the world, infidels in Nigeria and even small ants like Buhari and his attack dogs like Kukasheka and Buratai who gave 40-day ultimatum to kill our leader Abubakar Shekau that here we are celebrating Sallah in Sambisa.

“I also want them to know that killing Shekau is not the end of us. With or without Shekau Boko Haram will remain. They should know we worship God and Shekau is only leading us on the path of service to the Lord.

“They should know that just as they are giving orders to their military to invade our camps; we are also waiting for Shekau’s orders to invade their barracks, towns and cities at any giving time.

“I have said it before and you have seen what I have done. I am not making empty noise; I guess you know who is talking you, this is ‘Moni’. You have seen what we did in the university and the city of Maiduguri and other places.

“We mean everything we are saying, and you should wait we are coming after you. We will never dialogue with the government.”

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1879
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10062
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated