Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Markafi Reveals How he will bring Obasanjo, Saraki, Atiku back to PDP  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Nairaland

• Global Moderator

The Chairman of the National Caretaker Committee of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Ahmed Makarfi, has revealed that there are plans to bring back people like former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, Senate President, Bukola Saraki and former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar to the party.

In an interview with Sunday Punch, Makarfi stated that a peace committee has been inaugurated at national and zonal levels to that effect.

“There is a plan to mobilise many people. We inaugurated the peace committee at the national and zonal levels and we have given them terms of reference to their work in terms of reconciliation and mobilisation. We hope they succeed in wooing these people back to the PDP,” he said.

On the 2019 presidential elections, Makarfi said: “the PDP will field a strong candidate from the North to face (President Muhammadu) Buhari or whoever the APC presents. Buhari must go in 2019.

“I honestly don’t see him winning a second term because we have concluded plans to defeat the APC in 2019. I believe the PDP will win that presidential election once we field a good candidate.”

Edo embattled governor Obaseki’s aide reveals when Governor might join PDP

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 9016
Last post June 15, 2020, 08:22:35 AM
by bellanaija
Buhari Reveals Secret Intention: I have no problem with Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Started by jchima14

Views: 2305
Last post October 26, 2014, 02:10:03 PM
by jchima14
Buhari reveals ,I gave orders as general, as civilian president I receive orders

Started by yungcrux

Views: 10758
Last post May 04, 2018, 01:09:35 AM
by yungcrux
Nollywood Actor Yomi Fash Lanso Wrote Open letter to Pres. Buhari, reveals Why

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 7927
Last post July 02, 2018, 12:37:04 AM
by Naijaloaded
Rivers 2015: Shocking details, PDP may lose guber poll - Briggs reveals