Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Mercy Johnson defends her husband, calls him a saint  (Read 1482 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator
Mercy Johnson defends her husband, calls him a saint
« on: August 14, 2017, 12:52:10 AM »

Nollywood A-list actress, Mercy Johnson has gushed about her husband in a new interview, calling him a SAINT!

According to her, it is because her husband is a saint and the closest thing after God’s existence.

Mercy told Nigeria Tribune in a new interview when asked what drew her to her husband.

‘MY HUSBAND IS A SAINT. EVERYTHING. MY HUSBAND IS NOT SOMEONE YOU INTERACT WITH, WITH YOUR BODY. HE IS SOMEONE YOU COMMUNE WITH, WITH YOUR SOUL. YOU JUST LOVE HIS SOUL.

HE IS EVERYTHING BOTTLED IN ONE PERSON. I DON’T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN HIM. MY HUSBAND IS THE CLOSEST THING AFTER GOD’S EXISTENCE. I AM NOT SAYING HE IS PERFECT, BUT L LOVE THAT MAN TOO MUCH [SINGS]. SOMETIMES I CAN’T EXPLAIN HIM.

I USED TO HAVE MENTORS, BUT FOR SOME TIME NOW IT HAS BEEN MY HUSBAND. HE HAS THE BEST THINGS TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING. I AM ALWAYS AWED BY THE WAY HE REASONS.

HE HAS CERTAIN PERCEPTION OF LIFE THAT INTRIGUES ME. FOR LIKE FOUR YEARS NOW, HE HAS BEEN MY MENTOR. HE MAKES ME SEE THINGS RIGHT. AND WE ALL NEED A PERSON WHO MAKES US SEE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING. SO, YEA, MY HUSBAND IS MY MENTOR’

On about her relationship wit Radical for Jesus, Tonto Dikeh, she said:

SHE’S MY GIRL. SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME. WE OUTGROW THINGS. WE BOTH HAVE KIDS AND ARE RAISING THEM.

About her Christian faith and role interpretations, the mother of three said:
Yes, I am a born-again Christian. I wouldn’t say it influences my role because as a Christian you are a bridge maker. People should look at you and tell the difference.

Husband Exposes Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife with blackberry romantic chat

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2210
Last post January 31, 2015, 05:12:24 PM
by mastercode
Shocking Woman stabs teenager in Ghana over alleged ?husband-snatching? scandal

Started by internet police

Views: 1818
Last post January 02, 2016, 12:06:03 AM
by internet police
Wife tells court , I have spiritual attack anytime my husband makes love to me

Started by legendguru

Views: 11004
Last post October 12, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
by legendguru
My husband raped my 2 daughters,defiled my underage child –Woman Lament in court

Started by naij

Views: 14894
Last post February 27, 2019, 08:21:01 AM
by naij
Relationship expert Blessing CEO attends Shiloh to find husband, tired of waywardness

Started by xrated

Views: 7316
Last post December 11, 2023, 09:02:13 AM
by xrated