Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy Phone Again Explodes, “ABurns Down the House”  (Read 1490 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Samsung just can’t leave behind its exploding Note 7 saga as new phones keep bursting into flames every once in a while, and putting owners’ lives at risk.

This time, a Samsung Galaxy S6 caught fire in the northwest D.C., United States, with owner Sylvia Adams explaining for NBC that the device wasn’t being used when the incident occurred.

“I was talking on the house phone and then all of a sudden I heard this sizzle and then I looked and I saw flames,” she said, explaining that she is “terrified.”

While it’s not known if the phone was charging or not, and whether the woman used a third-party charger or cable, she explains that the device “almost burned my house down,” with visible damage on the blanket, the top sheet, the mattress, and the hardwood floor.

After being contacted by NBC, Samsung offered the woman a new phone, picking up the damaged S6 to investigate and determine the cause of the explosion.

Infinix Zero 5G is the infinix first 5G phone

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 836
Last post February 09, 2022, 12:19:18 PM
by xrated
Samsung Patnered with Apple to supply OLED displays for future iPhones

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1953
Last post November 14, 2015, 07:13:21 PM
by internet police