Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns At Golden Movie Awards 2017  (Read 1397 times)

Offline naij

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns At Golden Movie Awards 2017
« on: July 26, 2017, 12:22:29 AM »

Nollywood Actress Osas Ighodaro Ajibade was the official host of the 2017 Golden Movie awards alongside Comedian AY.

The yummy mummy of one looked extremely fabulous in this burgundy dress with accentuating cutouts covered with sheer made by Nigerian brand Anasimba By Zita.

Her makeup which was done by Ghanian makeup artist Wild Cutei was simple and nicely done to flatter her trendy hairstyle.

Why I used Iyabo Ojo, Princess’s names in my movie – Yomi Fabiyi talks oko iyabo

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 13506
Last post July 07, 2021, 02:49:34 PM
by guruslodge
We had settle area boys to allow us shoot movie in ghetto –Actress Chioma Akpota

Started by naij

Views: 9092
Last post April 19, 2023, 07:53:19 AM
by naij
Nollywood Actress Goes Completely unclad For A Movie Role - VIEW PHOTOS

Started by yungcrux

Views: 2471
Last post February 22, 2016, 10:27:31 AM
by yungcrux
Baba Suwe’s health is failing - Movie producers give update