Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Tonto Dikeh reveals , I Am A Proud Born Again Christian  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator
Tonto Dikeh reveals , I Am A Proud Born Again Christian
« on: July 14, 2017, 06:40:41 AM »

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who just had her bride price returned to Churchill her estranged husband has taken to Instagram to say she’s a born again Christian. In as much as I don’t know what born again Christian really is, I still strongly doubt that it has anything to do with dressing up the way she recently did in the below picture.

I AM A PROUD BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN..
CHRISTIANITY ISN’T RELIGION TO ME IT’S A WAY OF LIVING..
AM SOAKED IN GODS STRENGTH,NO WEAPON FORMED FASHIONED AGAINST ME OR MY SON OR MY WORKERS CAN/SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME AMEN..
EVEN WHEN THE DEVIL TRIES HE KNOWS HE ALREADY LOST WITH TONTO..
THE DAY I GAVE MY LIFE TO GOD THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS KNEW THAT TROUBLE AWAITS THEM,THE KINGDOM OF GOD TOOK THEIR BEST PLAYER..
NEVER TRADE THE PRESENCE OF GOD FOR ANYTHING.. #MAMAKING #KINGTONTO #PAPI#CELERATINGMYHAPPINESS #PROTECTINGMYHAPPINESS #RADICAL4JESUS

actress, Sikirat Sindodo reveals, We are poor,There’s poor pay in Nollywood

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 11350
Last post January 28, 2019, 07:24:26 AM
by Naijaloaded
Nollywood Actress Mama Gee reveals how Producers Sleep with Young actress

Started by newspostng

Views: 1642
Last post July 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
by newspostng
Nkechi Blessing reveals she doesnt love men,dated Falegan to make her ex jealous

Started by gurusforum

Views: 7078
Last post September 16, 2022, 12:35:28 PM
by gurusforum
Actress Silverline Onuoha Reveals - My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are A Bomb

Started by mastercode

Views: 1841
Last post June 12, 2017, 01:09:56 AM
by mastercode
Popular Nollywood Actor reveals Why most celebrities live fake lives

Started by newspostng

Views: 12666
Last post July 25, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
by newspostng