Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Woman Lament , 'My backside is too big - Photos  (Read 1474 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
Woman Lament , 'My backside is too big - Photos
« on: July 12, 2017, 01:18:05 AM »

A 55-year-old South African woman, Mamashi Oageng is feeling very miserable with life for having a very gigantic backside.

Mamashi’s life has become a struggle, as her backside keeps increasing on a daily basis.

Life has become a struggle as her bum won’t stop getting bigger!

This 55-year-old who spoke to South African’s Daily Sun lamented over the problems that she experienced as her butt won’t stop the unnecessary growth.

She cried that she has tried to get help since her buttocks started growing non-stop six years ago but all attempt ended in futility

Mamashi said she has been trapped in her bedroom because she had trouble walking.

The People’s Paper first published her story in 2013 but all she got were marriage proposals from men around the world.

She said, “I don’t want a poking partner. I need someone to save me from my backside before it’s too late.

“Life is not easy and sometimes, I feel like giving up.

“I have been to many doctors but they say they can’t help me. I believe I’m cursed!”

Liberian woman found hanging on a tree in Nigeria Lagos state surburb

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1841
Last post September 13, 2014, 11:26:51 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian woman living in United States, kills husband for sleeping with sister

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2176
Last post April 26, 2015, 04:38:54 PM
by mastercode