Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Lawyer Festus Keyamo petitions SSS, IGP over threat to kill him by Tompolo  (Read 1232 times)

Offline jchima14

Here is a copy of the petition which was sent to the IG of Police and SSS from lawyer and rights activist Festus Keyamo about an alleged threat by Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (Alias Tompolo) to his life. Read below?

Threat to kill Mr. Festus Keyamo by Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (Alias Tompolo)
My name is Festus Keyamo. I am a Nigerian citizen and a senior member of the legal profession in Nigeria.
At exactly 10:13pm on Tuesday, October 28, 2014, I received a telephone call from one Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (alias Tompolo) with phone number (I removed the number). We have been acquaintances in the past, so I know his numbers. After reaffirming that he isTompolo when I picked his call, he went straight to the point by informing me that he wishes to inform me that he and his ?boys? will kill me...

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/873-lawyer-festus-keyamo-petitions-sss-igp-over-threat-to-kill-him-by-tompolo

CRIMINALS UNLEASHED! Gunmen Kill FRSC Marshals After Kogi Prison Break

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1328
Last post November 05, 2014, 10:31:07 PM
by jchima14
Local Hunters Kill 75 Boko Haram Insurgents In Adamawa, reclaim Maiha

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1393
Last post November 13, 2014, 09:12:00 PM
by jchima14