Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man  (Read 1187 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man
« on: June 28, 2017, 07:41:37 AM »

TMZ shared a photo of the pop star getting steamy with an as-yet-unnamed beau. In the pic, the “Wild Thoughts” singer is clearly making out with a dark-haired man in a pool.

The pair is at a Spanish villa and there’s wine in the background. Sounds nice, right?
Adding to the intrigue–fans on social media began to speculate as to whether this new guy has a connection to the bad blood between Naomi Campbell and Rihanna.
In case you forgot, Naomi unfollowed Rih-Rih on IG and Twitter months ago after being one of her more high profile gal pals. Naomi and Rihanna appeared together with Iman in a 2014 photo shoot for W magazine; Rihanna later gushed about Naomi wearing a design from Rihanna’s Fenty Puma collection in Vogue Italia.
Invalid Tweet ID“What a delight to see this beautiful Queen in my designs for @VogueItalia!” Rihanna wrote on Instagram last August. “This is a crazy feeling man! @iamnaomicampbell From the very first moment in your career, you’ve touched and inspired so many young girls all over the world! I was one of them, and to see this come full circle is a trip to say the least! I’m blessed to have you as a friend, one that will pick up the phone at any hour of the night, one that still makes time even when she has none, just to send me vitamins and facial products, or even tanning oil for my vacation lol!!! That’s why these photos mean so much more to me, you’re a True beauty, One love!”

In March, Campbell said during an interview with Andy Cohen that there was no beef.
“I’m an actress now, Andy,” Campbell said jokingly in March, before adding, “I don’t have beef, especially with black women that I think are powerful. We’re out there doing the same thing, and doing the same struggle.”
But fans noticed that the man in the hot tub pics with Rihanna looks a lot like a man who was on Naomi’s arm last year.

Rihanna Dazzles In Black At The Launch Of Her ?RogueMan? Cologne Launch

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1903
Last post October 26, 2014, 11:23:05 PM
by mastercode
Singer Rihanna Sues Her Own Father Over "Fenty" Name

Started by newspostng

Views: 6846
Last post January 16, 2019, 07:13:16 AM
by newspostng
Rapper got angry as singer Rihanna begin Dating Another Rapper

Started by gurusforum

Views: 9644
Last post March 11, 2020, 12:16:14 PM
by gurusforum
Rihanna & Snoop Dogg Photos Top ?Slurpee Greatest Celebrity Selfies Of All Time"

Started by admin

Views: 1539
Last post September 18, 2015, 10:52:45 AM
by admin
Singer Rihanna Recreates Gunna’s Viral New York Fashion Week Look for Halloween

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 14021
Last post November 01, 2021, 11:41:18 AM
by lindaikeji