Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Serena Williams Breaks Internet with Pregnant Nude Photo  (Read 3043 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Serena Williams Breaks Internet with Pregnant Nude Photo
« on: June 28, 2017, 07:35:04 AM »

Serena Williams is featured on the new cover of Vanity Fair and it’s glorious.
Showing of her belly bump in a beautiful nude shoot shot by Annie Leibovitz the 35 year-old tennis star speaks frankly about her love with fiancé Alexis Ohanian and her pending pregnancy.

“I felt like a door had been opened to a person who made me want to be my best self. . . . I find myself just wanting to be better by simply being around her because of the standard she holds,” Ohanian said of his love for Serena.
As for Serena, she says that she was prepared for Ohanian’s proposal.
“I knew it was coming. I was like, ‘Serena, you’re 35, you’re ready. This is what you
want’,” she said in the interview.

The Vanity Fair cover comes on the heels Williams making news due to misogynistic comments made by John McEnroe, who said that if she played on the men’s circuit, she’d be “like No. 700 in the world.” Williams responded via Twitter, shutting him down.

Dear John, I adore and respect you but please please keep me out of your statements that are not factually based,” she tweeted. “I’ve never played anyone ranked “there” nor do I have time. Respect me and my privacy as I’m trying to have a baby. Good day sir.”

Beyonce Reportedly Dresses Up as Storm for Ciara?s 30th Birthday Party - Photo

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 3661
Last post October 27, 2015, 12:12:55 PM
by yungcrux