Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Nigerian Artist Vows To Kill Innocent People if Kidnapper Evans Is Killed  (Read 2264 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

A Nigerian guy with the name ‘T Shine Sisi Eko’ on Facebook has said he would kill lots of people if billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans, is killed by the government.

T Shine Sisi Eko who is an artiste according to his profile on Facebook wrote that although he doesn’t know Evans personally, he just does not want him dead.A collage showing Evans and T Shine Sisi Eko

But if the inevitable happens, he threatened to take up the kidnapping job of Evans and he would kill uncountable persons.

T Shine Sisi Eko

He shared the picture of Evans and captioned it:

“Nigeria is so useless. I don’t know this man but I don’t jst want him dead. And if he mistakenly got killed by stupid Nigeria gov on Sunday,I swear me T SHINE SISI EKO,,will replace him and I must kill uncountable souls, Bet me”

Nigerian PDP Slams INEC , 2019: We have lost confidence in INEC

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1876
Last post February 21, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
by yungcrux
Nigerian National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA' nabbed notorious drug baron

Started by internet police

Views: 1872
Last post September 13, 2015, 04:50:27 PM
by internet police
Nigerian terror group Boko Haram repledged allegiance to ISIS group in new video

Started by mastercode

Views: 1769
Last post October 07, 2015, 08:50:13 PM
by mastercode
President Obama Invites Nigerian President Buhari To White House

Started by admin

Views: 2015
Last post June 26, 2015, 09:17:55 AM
by admin
Buhari's first Nigerian President to stay at U.S President?s oficial guest house

Started by mastercode

Views: 1969
Last post July 20, 2015, 03:08:14 PM
by mastercode