Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Mary J. Blige Ordered to Pay Spousal Support to Ex-Husband  (Read 1522 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Mary J. Blige is going to have to dig in her pockets and give alimony to her soon-to-be ex-husband Martin “Kendu” Isaacs.
TMZ is reporting that a judge ordered the veteran R&B singer to pay Isaacs $30,000 a month in temporary spousal support. The monthly payment is lower than the $129,000 a month in alimony he originally asked for, but Blige said that amount is ridiculous.

“I’m not responsible for supporting [Isaacs] parents and his children from another relationship, which he lists as ongoing monthly expenses,” Blige stated in her counter lawsuit against Isaacs’ divorce decree.
In addition to the $30k in support, Blige will also have to pay retroactive spousal support dating back to September and his legal fees. When you add it all up, Blige has to pay Isaacs $235,000 in total.

On a side note: the court revealed that Blige and Isaacs owe millions of dollars in back taxes as well. We are not trying to be in their pockets, but they better get a handle on those delinquent taxes. Just ask Nas.
Hopefully, Blige and Isaacs can settle their divorce amicably going forward. But clearly, this is going to be a costly separation for Blige.

Husband Exposes Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife with blackberry romantic chat

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2210
Last post January 31, 2015, 05:12:24 PM
by mastercode
Shocking Woman stabs teenager in Ghana over alleged ?husband-snatching? scandal

Started by internet police

Views: 1818
Last post January 02, 2016, 12:06:03 AM
by internet police
Wife tells court , I have spiritual attack anytime my husband makes love to me

Started by legendguru

Views: 11004
Last post October 12, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
by legendguru
My husband raped my 2 daughters,defiled my underage child –Woman Lament in court

Started by naij

Views: 14894
Last post February 27, 2019, 08:21:01 AM
by naij
Relationship expert Blessing CEO attends Shiloh to find husband, tired of waywardness

Started by xrated

Views: 7314
Last post December 11, 2023, 09:02:13 AM
by xrated