Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Tboss open up on relationship with Dino Melaye  (Read 1626 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator
Tboss open up on relationship with Dino Melaye
« on: May 29, 2017, 08:01:17 AM »

Tboss aka Tokunbo Idowu, second runner-up of the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality show, has cleared the air on her relationship with the Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye.

Photo of the reality TV star and Dino Melaye surfaced online about two weeks ago.

The photo was posted by Melaye himself. “With TBoss,” the senator wrote as caption.

In her response to the buzz the photo generated, TBoss denied any intimate relationship with the senator, insisting that there is no secret affair.

“It was a book launch and the people I work with also work with him,” TBoss said in Abuja on Saturday.

“So we got an invitation for the book launch, I was in Abuja and I went there with my company.

“Senator Dino Melaye is a bit funny (you know). Buts that’s all. End of story.”

On why she has not visited her home state like other BBNaija ex-housemates, she replied: “They (state officials) have reached out to me several times but my schedule is actually very tight.

“Sometimes, when they are ready, I am not and when I’m ready, they are not. But I will surely visit my state soon.”

Tboss recently lashed out at critics who accuse her of keeping silence since the show ended.

In an Instagram post, TBoss wondered why she’s expected to reveal all that is going on in her life on social media.

Nigerian American Rapper Wale became first rapper to open a State Of The Union

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1470
Last post January 15, 2016, 10:04:55 AM
by newspostng
Will smith son Jaden Smith to Open Restaurant Where Homeless People Can Eat free

Started by punch

Views: 5044
Last post May 14, 2021, 01:10:02 PM
by punch
MBGN 2013 winner, Anna Banner confirms relationship with singer Flavour

Started by admin

Views: 2024
Last post October 17, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
by admin
Selena gomez and Justin bieber debunk relationship rekindled rumours