Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nicki Minaj Confirms Relationship With Rapper Nas  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Nairaland

• Global Moderator
Nicki Minaj Confirms Relationship With Rapper Nas
« on: May 24, 2017, 12:40:13 AM »

Earlier this month, Nicki Minaj posted a photo in which she’s cuddling up with her old pal Nas, sparking rumors the NYC rappers are dating.

She addresses those rumors on Ellen today.

“He’s so dope. He’s a king,” Minaj said when asked about Nas. “Shout out to Queens, New York, we’re both from Queens. He’s the king of Queens, and I’m the queen of Queens. He’s a rap legend, so I have a lot of respect for him and he’s kind of cute, too.”

Ellen then asked Nicki if the pair has had “sleepovers.”

Minaj confirmed that they have and that she always goes to his place. But then she offered a clarification, claiming they don’t do the “nasty.”

“I’m just chilling right now,” Minaj says. “I’m celibate. I wanted to go a year without dating any man. I hate men. But I might make an exception to the rule for him because he’s so dope,” she adds.

Rob Kardashian reportedly impregnate Rapper tyga's Ex baby mama Blac Chyna

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1507
Last post March 16, 2016, 12:56:46 AM
by admin
Rapper Fetty Wap Reportedly Have s*x with Kenyan Hottie Vera Sidika In Las Vegas

Started by legendguru

Views: 1544
Last post January 10, 2016, 02:42:59 PM
by legendguru
Rapper Ice Prince Still With cheating Girlfriend both Pictured Aboard A Plane

Started by newspostng

Views: 1489
Last post January 29, 2016, 10:22:21 AM
by newspostng
Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money –Says Rapper Yung6ix