Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: I am the change Lagos needs ? Williams, PDP guber aspirant  (Read 1343 times)

Offline jchima14

I am the change Lagos needs ? Williams, PDP guber aspirant
« on: October 27, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
A Peoples Democratic Party governorship, PDP aspirant in Lagos State Kayode Williams, while declaring his intention to run for governorship on sunday declared that he is the change Lagosians have been craving for. He said social amenities and job creation will be his main areas of focus.

Williams, who has been residing in the United Kingdom for the past 22 years pointed out that Lagosians are frustrated with the Fashola administration, stating that he has what it takes to bring about change in the state.
He further added that is voted for in 2015, he would ensure provision of social welfare programmes, as obtained in western countries, including UK where he has been resident for so long.

Williams, who addressed a press conference in Lagos to formally declare his ambition said he is experienced, exposed and has the expertise to turn the fortunes of Lagos State around.

?I am a grassroots politician. My mission for joining this race is simple ? to improve the standard of things in Lagos State. It demands a change. The change is what I want to implement if elected.

?After leaving the shores of Nigeria for 22 years, I came back and there is no improvement. I am determined to improve the standard of living in Lagos State, improve infrastructure, qualitative medical facility, and sound welfare programme,? he stated.

The governorship aspirant was quick to add that being away from the country for so long should not be interpreted as having lost touch with events in the country.

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/811-i-am-the-change-lagos-needs-williams-pdp-guber-aspirant

Man walking from Lagos to Abuja on Buhari's victory finally arrives Abuja

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 2146
Last post April 21, 2015, 04:05:51 PM
by jchima14
2015: Nollywood star, Desmond Elliot to Run for Lagos State House of Assembly

Started by internet police

Views: 1828
Last post September 12, 2014, 12:08:37 PM
by internet police
Lagos State House of Assembly Chief Matron found dead in office

Started by internet police

Views: 1533
Last post August 25, 2015, 11:15:26 AM
by internet police
Bode George check Tinubu, says he has no certificates, steals huge Lagos money

Started by legendguru

Views: 10192
Last post August 11, 2021, 01:02:58 PM
by legendguru
Synagogue Building Collapse: From Tragedy to Scandal,Lagos Officials to lose job

Started by jchima14

Views: 1467
Last post November 02, 2014, 01:04:03 PM
by jchima14