Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: President Buhari treats me like his son — Osinbajo Reveals  (Read 2315 times)

Offline naij

According to his media aide, Laolu Akande, Osinbajo made the remark at the palace of the emir of Katsina, His Royal Highness Alhaji Abdulmumin Usman. Osinbajo is currently in Katsina state.
"I feel very much at home in Katsina. Moreso because this is the State of the President who has taken me as a brother; in fact the President has taken me as a son in the way he treats me," said Osinbajo.
"The amount of responsibilities President Buhari has given me shows he seriously believes we can live together as brothers"
"I pray the Lord will preserve our President to continue to lead as the nation has voted him to do. He seriously believes in Nigeria unity"

Buhari Slams Nigerians, Says Nigerians celebrate people with questionable wealth

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 1930
Last post March 22, 2017, 03:55:16 AM
by Postmaster
Buhari urged to constitute committee to implement National Conference report

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1674
Last post November 04, 2015, 11:29:22 PM
by internet police
Buhari Congratulates Obaseki For Winning Edo Governorship Polls Four Days Prior