Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: It would be a dream come true? ? Keshi keen on coaching Ghana  (Read 1203 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
It would be a dream come true? ? Keshi keen on coaching Ghana
« on: October 27, 2014, 02:50:06 PM »

Stephen Keshi has admitted that he would like to take over the vacant Ghana coaching job.

The Big Boss was sacked as coach of rivals Nigeria, after a 3-1 win over Sudan. And although thee Ghana Football Association have already shortlisted and interviewed three European coaches for the post, Keshi has thrown his name into the ring and says it would be ?a dream come true? for him.

?Yes, I would like to coach the Black Stars. It will be a dream come true,? the 52-year-old told Accra-based Happy FM on Monday.

?Ghana is one of the biggest teams in Africa and I will be very happy to have the chance to coach Ghana.

?Ghana is like home and I have a lot of respect for Ghanaian players.

?Ghana is different from any other African country and I am ready to come and coach the Black Stars.?

Keshi won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations with Nigeria and led them to reaching the second round at the 2014 World Cup.

We must show South Africa why we are the champions of Africa - Keshi

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1637
Last post September 10, 2014, 10:14:10 AM
by admin
Nigeria 1-0 Ghana: Emem Eduok's header dims Black Meteors at Ibom Int'l Stadium

Started by jchima14

Views: 1624
Last post November 08, 2014, 12:32:12 PM
by jchima14
Nigeria may face Cameroon, Ghana in next round of 2018 FIFA World cup qualifiers

Started by mastercode

Views: 1345
Last post November 19, 2015, 11:28:20 AM
by mastercode
Chelsea reach agreement with Schalke for Ghana international Baba Rahman

Started by punch

Views: 1165
Last post January 31, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
by punch
Super Eagles announce squad for 2022 World Cup qualifier against Ghana