Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Tonto dikeh did this to me - Husband finally reveals what happened in Video  (Read 1633 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Estranged husband of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has finally spoken out, given account of what led to the sudden crash of their marriage.

Recall that the union between the two ended earlier in the year when the actress announced via her Instagram page that she had moved out of her husband’s house.

She followed it up with several allegations of domestic violence, cheating and other marital misconducts against Churchill.

Since their breakup, Churchill had been somewhat silent, except on an occasion when he was quoted as saying he was open to mending fences with the actress.

Also, earlier yesterday, Churchill suggested via an Instagram post, that his ex-wife had been deceiving the public with lies.

But in an elaborate interview with popular TV personality, Azuka, Ogujuobi, Churchill said, “In June 8, 2015, I picked her up from the airport a day before her birthday.

“We had a little misunderstanding and she moved away.

“And I sent her a text that I have gone for a friend’s Thanksgiving and she came to my house breaking everything.

“Luckily for me, I switched off the electric fence wire because she started with the fence wire.

“She pulled down the wire and jumped into my compound and broke everything.

“There’s this thing about my wife, crisis, when she starts, for two three hours, she won’t stop.

“She gets two temperamental, I don’t know, due to negative thinking. I don’t want to say anything.”

Bobrisky reveals - Don’t leave your man if he cheats, my bae cheats all the time

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1549
Last post December 11, 2017, 07:40:27 AM
by internet police
Igboman allegedly abducted, raped, impregnated Hausa girl -Muslim group reveals

Started by Postmaster

Views: 10824
Last post November 06, 2019, 07:52:52 AM
by Postmaster
Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work

Started by mastercode

Views: 1500
Last post August 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
by mastercode
Igbos are very rude,Fani Kayode Estranged wife,Precious reveals what he told her

Started by punch

Views: 11721
Last post December 06, 2021, 12:50:39 PM
by punch
15 reasons why men should avoid dating single Mothers - Shocking!Author Reveals

Started by newspostng

Views: 2164
Last post January 15, 2016, 09:50:35 PM
by newspostng