Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger terminated himself, leaves ‘The Celebrity Apprentice  (Read 1768 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

He won’t be back. Arnold Schwarzenegger has terminated himself as he announced that he won’t return for another season of The Celebrity Apprentice.

Schwarzenegger replaced President Donald Trump as host of the reality competition series. The former California governor informed NBC of his decision on Friday and said that he doesn’t want to be part of a show that has baggage.

“I loved every second of working with NBC and Mark Burnett,” he said in a statement. “Everyone — from the celebrities to the crew to the marketing department — was a straight 10, and I would absolutely work with all of them again on a show that doesn’t have this baggage.”

The baggage the he is referring to is that Trump is still associated with the show. The president still serves as an executive producer. The former governor has blamed Trump for the show’s declining ratings.

“It’s not about the show,” Schwarznegger said in an interview with Empire. “because everyone I ran into came up to me and said ‘I love the show… but I turned it off because as soon as I read Trump’s name I’m outta there!’When people found out that Trump was still involved as executive producer and was still receiving money from the show, then half the people [started] boycotting it.”

After the season premiere in January Trump tweeted that Schwarzenegger got destroyed in theratings. Schwarzeneggger fired back saying that he hopes Trump works as hard for the American people as president as he worked for ratings.

American Ninja Warrior host Matt Iseman won this season of The Celebrity Apprentice.