Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: I will turn Aba into a modern commercial hub  (Read 1091 times)

Offline jchima14

I will turn Aba into a modern commercial hub
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:52:51 PM »
One of the top contestants of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2015 Abia State governorship race, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu , has sworn to deal with all persons or groups who are stagnating the state economically.

Okezie made this known over the weekend at the formal declaration of his intention to run for governorship of the state on the platform of Peoples Democratic Part. He made this declaration known in Umuahia at the PDP?s secretariat. He regretted that some persons have decided to make themselves enemies of the state, vowing to deal with them if elected.
He said, ? Enemies of the state will remain my enemies in the days ahead, and anyone who wants to take us back to Egypt will be resisted?.
Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/786-i-will-turn-aba-into-a-modern-commercial-hub-abia-guber-aspirant

Buhari suppressing Judiciary to turn Nigeria to one party country – Fayose

Started by Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu

Replies: 0
Views: 1087
Last post November 04, 2016, 05:33:12 PM
by Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu
Nigerians Make u turn as hardship persist, Vote out APC in OSUN Gov election

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 4984
Last post July 18, 2022, 03:10:18 PM
by lindaikeji