Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Buhari set to return finally - Presidency  (Read 1317 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Buhari set to return finally - Presidency
« on: February 15, 2017, 09:22:53 AM »

President Muhammadu Buhari is set to return from the United Kingdom where he is spending his vacation, Senior Special Assistant (Media) to the president Malam Garba Shehu, has said.

In a television interview aired yesterday, Shehu said the president was no longer “enjoying his stay’’ outside the country.

“As a matter of fact, we should be getting ready to see the president in flesh and blood and that will be as soon as possible.

“The president (himself) is looking forward to being home to be with his people.

“I don’t think he is enjoying any longer an extended vacation outside the country,’’ Shehu said.
Commenting on the president’s telephone conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump, the spokesman said it was “undiplomatic’’ for anyone to demand for the release of the audio recording of the conversation.

“No, I don’t think so; I don’t think it is permitted in international diplomacy. I think if we had recorded Mr Trump in this conversation it would have offended our diplomatic relations.

“I think the Americans themselves would not have recorded this conversation of president to president,’’ he said.
On the president’s medical test results being expected from doctors, Shehu said he had no information on whether the president had collected the results or not.

“No, we have no information on that (test results). If he had received them, he would have been on the plane back home.’’
Shehu said there was not enough time for the two presidents to discuss other continental and international issues.

He, however, expressed optimism that the conversation would boost bilateral relations between Nigeria and the U.S.
“Well, there wasn’t enough time to talk about everything. I think the point at what will follow is in the invitation that President Trump has extended to our president (Buhari) to come over.

“That is the kind of opportunity that was presented to Nigeria to put all the issues on the desk.
“As for their immigration policy, I think our president has been clear about one thing – the choices made by the Americans as to who to lead them, in this case, Mr Trump, is entirely their own choice.

“We have no business interfering with their domestic affairs.
“As to the countries that have been barred, it has been clearly specified and Nigeria did not feature in the list,’’ he added.

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1877
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10060
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated