Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE  (Read 2770 times)

Offline nairaclass.com

EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE
« on: February 13, 2017, 02:16:24 PM »
I will unveil and show you a game I play online with a very big company in England and every two (2) minutes, I make $1 and every two (2) hours I make up to $50 daily guaranteed. I will give you all the secrets you need to practically make $1 every two (2) minutes on this particular online game. Now imagine repeating this within two (2) hours and I can guarantee you $50 cash daily Monday through Sunday.

This online game has to do with sport and for sure every two (2) minutes I guarantee you $1. Please the crux of the matter is that there are rules you must follow. With this I am sure you can make as much as $1000 per month. You do not need to know about sport or be a sport fan before you can make money in fact, I am not a sport fanatic - I do not like sport....

Read more http://nairaclass.com/forum/index.php?topic=686.0

Google Roll Out Games to Help Kids Learn About Online Safety

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 4210
Last post June 07, 2017, 12:58:37 AM
by Naijaloaded
How to wreck Nairabet & make at least N5,000 daily

Started by nairaclass.com

Replies: 0
Views: 1982
Last post February 10, 2018, 12:05:25 PM