Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK  (Read 2015 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Not minding rumour mongers, President Muhammadu Buhari over the weekend was pictured with the governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun taking dinner on Sunday, January 30.

The president is on vacation in the United Kingdom, but a statement from his spokespersons had said he would use the opportunity to attend to his medical need.

This has been however misconstrued to mean that the president was suffering grave health challenges with some claiming he might have been dead.

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1868
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10050
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated