Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: 2Face , Davido, Burna boy to lead protest against Nigeria's Suffering Situation  (Read 2318 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

As you likely know, a massive nationwide protest against the Federal Government has been called by Nigerian foremost singer, 2Baba.

According to the singer, the protest, which will hold on February 5,
was never his creation but a call to action to speak up for his people.

2Baba made the clarification in a short statement he shared with his 1.8 million followers on Instagram.

He wrote;

"I am blessed to have a platform that allows me to reach a lot of people at a time. I believe this voice also comes with a responsibility to use it to speak up for my people. So, when I received the broadcasts that had been going round for some days calling for protests against the state of the country I posted it in a show of support.

My intention was never to take credit for the movement but rather amplify the voices of the organization credited with the widely circulated message.
To my colleagues that have joined their voices to this call, thank you for showing the Nigerian people they are not alone. I remain committed to contributing to the well being of my people in any little way I can. One love! #WeWillProtest."

Nigerian Rapper Falz Release controversial trending Video "This is Nigeria"

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 9040
Last post June 01, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
by newspostng
Nigeria Singer Tekno impregnate Singer Lola Rae ,welcomes new baby

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 6360
Last post May 28, 2018, 10:40:35 PM
by lindaikeji
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) takes u turn on banning falz this is Nigeria Video

Started by bellanaija

Views: 16602
Last post June 13, 2018, 12:43:24 AM
by bellanaija
Tiwa Savage,Nigerians react to rape of UNIBEN female student&killings in Nigeria

Started by bellanaija

Views: 12818
Last post June 01, 2020, 12:43:55 PM
by bellanaija
South African Female fan sucking Nigeria singer Dbanj on stage while perferming

Started by mastercode

Views: 2881
Last post February 28, 2015, 02:16:42 PM
by mastercode