Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 'I will create a prosperous Lagos" - Ambode declares for Lagos governorship race  (Read 1421 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, a Lagos State governorship aspirant, on Friday promised to create a clean, secure and prosperous state, if elected.

Ambode made the promise at Onikan, Lagos Island, where he declared to run for governorship of the state on the platform of the All Progressive Congress.

?I make this declaration with the highest sense of responsibility because I believe I have the qualities required to continue the giant strides which APC has achieved in recent years in Lagos.
?My vision and mission is to create a clean, secure and prosperous environment, driven by a vibrant economy, supported by quality service, equity and justice,? he said.
The aspirant said Lagos, in the last 15 years, had witnessed an irreversible growth and development with a concrete foundation laid by former Governor, Mr Bola Tinubu, .
Ambode said the consolidation and actualisation of such growth had been achieved by the incumbent Gov Babatunde Fashola and pledged to follow suit.
He added that his leadership would be accountable, with all the principles of good governance.
?No matter your age, sex, tribe or any other status, as long as you reside in Lagos, we will make Lagos habitable for you.?
Ambode said his administration will work hard to create job opportunities and offer selfless services to the people, thereby making them open to more foreign investors.
The aspirant called on Christians, Muslims and people of other religious persuasions to come out enmasse and vote for the candidate of their choice.
?In February 2015, Lagosians will once again elect a governor that will not only continue the great works of the past leaders but lead the people of Lagos to greater economic heights.?
Such a leader, he added, was expected to lead the state to prosperity, accountable democracy and more importantly, protection of lives and property.

EBOLA SCARE" Nigerian governors refuse handshake greetings, greet with knuckles

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2053
Last post August 14, 2014, 08:05:05 AM
by mastercode
President Buhari does not deserve to be re-elected" -Ex CBN Staff stated

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 16476
Last post April 11, 2018, 12:40:05 AM
by punch