Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 4 Simple Steps to build your own website by yourself  (Read 3384 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
4 Simple Steps to build your own website by yourself
« on: January 21, 2017, 06:54:13 PM »

below is a video i made years back on how to build a website using wordpress .check youtube link below.maybe old but not obsolete.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[greenalert]first[/greenalert] step is to choose a domain name for your website. domain name must be as short as possible. must not be too long.maybe two words is ok.like [greenalert]naijacrux[/greenalert] my site.this will ensure maximized search engine optimization process .you can purchase a domain name for as low as 1dollars on godaddy website using coupon, working coupon can be found here

[greenalert]secondly[/greenalert], once domain is purchased, its time to host, that is hosting your website where all information will be stored. lower cost cheap hosting i use www.hostmetro,com.low as 100usd for 3years and same renewal rate locked.,i use  this due to lower yearly renewal rate compare to other hosting companies like ipage godaddy bluehost among others which will offer lower rate for first time users and renewal rate is very high,. though they have reliable servers.

[greenalert]thirdly[/greenalert], its time to build your website after hosting and pointing to host dns. you start building, this is where you hire someone or else you have an idea, you can check the wordpress.org.  and play around after watching the video in that link, you dont even need to have a registered domain or hosting, you can use wordpress.org .use your preferred domain name , example if  its (school) you chose as domain name, it will www.school.wordpress.org . use that to learn basic design, once you register on wordpress, search for school themes there,its free, install one, and play around. add post, and install social plugins.i am just saying just incase you want to have little idea. they have lots of themes which you can use to build easily. but if you want a more professional website, you can hire someone on fiverr to build a more professional website for you and it will cost you very less.

[greenalert]lastly[/greenalert], after building your website and uploaded contents, its time to promote., thats search engine optimization. you have to create a facebook page, twitter page, googleplus and more, then join top forums websites and do paid promotions, you can also use my forum www.naijacrux.com to promote freely for now ,with about 11000 members and still growing,we have audience.use ads company like google adsense facebook ads and twitter ads to promote your site for correct visibility. this will cost you money, but a site that is not promoted will not receive visitors.

for feedbacks, reply here.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:57:09 PM by admin »

Step-by-step Guide on How to Create A Website For Free in 10 Minutes

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 2823
Last post March 01, 2016, 09:48:20 AM
by jchima14
Blogging For Profit; The Simple Success Strategies

Started by internet police

Views: 3357
Last post April 24, 2015, 08:06:07 PM
by internet police
How To Make A Wordpress Website,Create Post, Add menu,categories(video Tutorial)

Started by mastercode

Views: 3261
Last post February 14, 2015, 09:31:05 AM
by mastercode
5 basic Steps on Building and Designing a Good Website

Started by mastercode

Views: 2887
Last post February 04, 2015, 08:44:42 AM
by mastercode
Steps on Building and Designing a Good Website