Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: 2face Wife is Madly In love - I want to die next to you-Annie Idibia tells 2face  (Read 2077 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Annie Idibia took to her Instagram to share an emotional message to 2face and also pray to God.

These two love birds have weathered the storm together in series of situations, and this kind of prayer is what a woman who truly loves her husband would pray to God for.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

"I stared at this image for at least 15 mins or even more... and realised I was tearing up😢😢
The picture made me feel all "types of ways" And the love in my heart towards Innocent just tripled instantly. I know we will grow old n die someday, but God please I want spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him..next to him.. I can't Live if I have to do that without him.. I won't survive it! Life Without Him won't be worth it again.. Sad that When we grow old n grey, 1 of us will go before the other, but please can we at least grow very old together and GO together.. All of our kids n grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace lord.. so they will be fine..when we go. Amen. #Annie'sMidnightTots"

Another Naija Celebrity Marriage crashed, Singer Oritsefemi, wife part ways

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 7529
Last post October 28, 2022, 11:18:02 AM
by Naijaloaded
P squre Mr. P slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 14762
Last post April 26, 2019, 07:10:37 AM
by legendguru