Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: I am Visiting Germany for Beer Festival , Says Obama  (Read 1667 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
I am Visiting Germany for Beer Festival , Says Obama
« on: January 18, 2017, 08:47:33 AM »

The outgoing US president has said he would like to visit Germany's famed beer festival as a private citizen. Now, the mayor of Munich has welcomed him to do just that.

The office of Munich Mayor Dieter Reiter confirmed on Tuesday it had invited outgoing US President Barack Obama to the annual Oktoberfest celebration.

Obama has repeatedly stated his desire to take part in the country's largest festival, which draws more than six million guests to the Bavarian capital each year. He last raised the subject in November during his final European tour as president.

"I have somehow continued to miss Oktoberfest, so that's probably something that is better for me to do as a former president rather than as president. I'll have more fun," he said during a press conference alongside Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin.

If Obama were to accept the invitation, he could be one of two outgoing presidents to be designated official guests of this year's celebration. German President Joachim Gauck, who announced this past summer that he wouldn't seek a second term, has also been invited by the mayor.

This year's Oktoberfest is set to take place from September 16th through October 3rd.

Its Over Cubans , Obama Ends Visa-free Path for Cubans Who Make It to US Soil

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1602
Last post January 13, 2017, 01:03:21 PM
by legendguru
President Obama's wife arrives Liberia with daughters

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1485
Last post June 27, 2016, 07:47:44 PM
by yungcrux