Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Man accused of impregnating daughter says ?my neighbours want to destroy me?  (Read 3909 times)

Offline jchima14

Residents of a 10-room apartment building in Alagbado area of Lagos, be forgotten have always suspected that something sinister was going on in the apartment of their bricklayer neighbour, Mr. Ismaila Ladoja, a native of Oyo State.

But they claimed that none of them could take the responsibility of reporting the matter to the police.
In a bizarre story that has produced accusations and counter-accusations by the accused man, the residents of the house alleged that Ladoja was sleeping with his 22-year-old daughter, Ife.

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/753-man-accused-of-impregnating-daughter-says-my-neighbours-want-to-destroy-me

Singer Flavour Released Photo Of him, His Baby Mama And Their Daughter

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 2872
Last post October 25, 2017, 12:58:15 AM
by guruslodge
Mom and Daughter reportedly Spent $86,000 (?76,243) on Matching Plastic Surgery

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 3633
Last post August 28, 2015, 02:29:02 PM
by internet police