Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: US Rapper Ludacris Opens Chicken and Beer Restaurant at Atlanta Airport  (Read 1515 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
No Instagram post ID supplied.

After a five-year wait, Ludacris has finally opened up his Southern food restaurant called “Chicken and Beer,” which is named after his triple-platinum 2003 album of the same name.

Ludacris recently jumped on his Instagram page inviting all of his fans to come down to his eatery, which is located at Atlanta’s busiest Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. In the video above, Ludacris shows off his new place and invites viewers to the kitchen area where all the magic happens.

“It took me three years but it’s finally coming to fruition,” he said, adding, “Anything that’s worth waiting for is worth having. And we are finally here, Chicken and Beer… in the busiest airport in the world. I’m talking about great food, great drinks, great energy.”

We’re sold!

Ludacris also took a photo of the first two customers at the grand opening of the restaurant and they look hungry. As for the menu, there’s an array of delectable food items. Luda’s Chicken and Pecan Waffles looks like it’s going to be a hot seller. If you are looking for something healthy, the Southside Cobb Salad is a winner. They also serve steak, seafood and of course, chicken.

Reactions to Ludacris opening up his own restaurant were mixed with some frowning at the menu, while other saluting the rapper’s entrepreneurial spirit.

“Congrats for opening your own but shame on u for selling poison death [and] cancer on a plate u got all dat money an still eating animal body parts dats ludacris,” wrote one disgruntled vegan on Instagram. Another follower wrote, “Congrats!!! Geesh. I want Luda’s chicken and Pecan Waffles now. (Pecans are my fave). Can you open up one in Florida? because I know that this Franchise will be around. Continued Blessings @ludacris.”

Love it or hate it, we can’t be mad at Ludacris. It’s always great to see rappers give back to their communities in a major way. Props to Ludacris on his new restaurant Chicken and Beer. We wish him nothing but the best in his new venture.

Rapper DMX And Snoop Dogg Are Going Head To Head

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 6499
Last post July 15, 2020, 07:49:11 AM
by bellanaija
Rapper Cardi B Got "Attacked" By a Cheetah

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1933
Last post February 12, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
by newspostng