Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: How to buy domain name for $1  (Read 1228 times)

Offline nairaclass.com

How to buy domain name for $1
« on: November 17, 2016, 11:29:18 AM »
Buying a domain here can be a very tasking issue. Tasking in such a way that it is not because there it is stressful getting the domain, like the process you will have to pass through on the Internet but the main problem we most Nigeria upcoming webmasters who have purchased domains one way or the other have complained about is the cost of the domains. Especially in times like this were the exchange rate of a dollar to naira is not cheap at all.

In this post, we will be solving the problem of cost of getting a domain name here in Nigeria. Normally a domain name from any normal namr registrar goes for $12-$15 which right now with the huge rate of a dollar to a naira could be N5000 if not more.

godaddy 1 dollar discount coupon

With Godaddy, one of the top domain name registrar on the Internet, you can get a domain of your choice for as low as $1 equivalent to about N200 in naira.

I have used godaddy most of the time i purchasing cheap domain and it has been a successful process all the way. You too can purchase any domain of your choice very cheap for as low as $1.

Firstly, You need to Sign-Up for an account at www.godaddy.com

Registration is free any simple, just follow all the steps and processes you are asked to pass through.

Godaddy Discount Coupon has been on for years now and many webmasters have really benefited from this offer. Whenever i use godaddy and come across a $1-$5 domain discount coupon from godaddy, because this discounts usually come up one every month, i grab such offers instantly.

Sincerely speaking, this is not offers such as maybe a 20% or 30% cutoff, but for real getting a domain for as low as $1.

How To Purchase A Domain On Godaddy.com For As Low As $1 With Coupon Code

1. Create An account on godaddy.com as i have hinted above.

2. Search and ....

Read more from http://nairaclass.com/forum/index.php?topic=66.msg0;boardseen#new

How to Get Traffic to your Website from Expired Domain Names

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1819
Last post September 13, 2015, 05:06:01 PM
by internet police