Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Singer Wizkid Stripped off his MTV EMA award for "Best African Act"  (Read 2036 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

The award that was subject to a public vote became a subject of discussion after votes showed Ali Kiba was leading but the organisers gave Wizkid the trophy during the ceremony in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Ali Kiba said he was awaiting communication from the award organisers and on Wednesday, MTV Base East Africa made the announcement.

During a Facebook live chat, Ali Kiba said;
“Sasa ndio nimepata confirmation kwamba ni kweli tuzo inakuja Tanzania na vile vile mimi siwezi kuzungumzia, nitasubiri mpaka nizishike (I’ve just gotten the confirmation that the award is coming back to Tanzania, but I can’t talk much about it, I’m still waiting to receive it),”

He added that the award organisers got in touch with his management and admitted the mistake clarifying that he was the winner as voted by the public.

Wizkid has since deleted all Instagram posts regarding the award.

Oniduro’ singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori calls for peace, calls Tope Alabi her mother

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 11948
Last post June 16, 2021, 01:50:20 PM
by guruslodge
Singer Simi attacks Keyamo blast keyamo on social media bills

Started by guruslodge

Views: 19608
Last post December 06, 2019, 12:56:43 PM
by guruslodge
Singer Psquare and Fela Anikulapo son Seun Kuti Fight dirty online over Election

Started by legendguru

Views: 9884
Last post February 10, 2023, 03:57:43 PM
by legendguru
Nigerian explict lyrical singer Portable, Pasuma perform at Lagos church despite warning

Started by Nairaland

Views: 8286
Last post December 18, 2023, 09:00:17 AM
by Nairaland
Singer Portable kicks as Charles Okocha seeks rematch after beating boxing him down in first match

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 4059
Last post January 01, 2024, 09:07:07 AM
by Naijaloaded