Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Rapper 50 Cent's "I'm The Man" track goes gold  (Read 1941 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Rapper 50 Cent's "I'm The Man" track goes gold
« on: November 14, 2016, 05:31:00 AM »
Queens rhymer 50 Cent has a reason to celebrate this week, following news that his “I’m The Man” record was certified gold by the RIAA last month.

The Sonny Digital-produced song received its gold certification on October 21 after reaching 500,000 certified units.

“I’m The Man” was featured on 50’s The Kanan Tape, which was released last year. The song also welcomed a remix featuring Chris Brown.

It has been quite some time since a solo record from the G-Unit spitter obtained gold status.

The last 50 Cent record to be certified gold was “I Get Money,” which received its certification on February 17, 2012.

The Ciara-assisted “Can’t Leave Em Alone,” “21 Questions,” and “In Da Club” also serve as gold records from the rapper.  The latter received two separate gold certifications, including one for “In Da Club” mastertones, ringtones which feature an extract from an original recording.

Platinum certifications from the RIAA (one million certified units) for a single from 50 Cent were clenched with 2006’s “Candy Shop” and “Just A Lil’ Bit.”

CHANCE THE RAPPER – CHANCE 4 (EP) Full album download

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 8588
Last post July 21, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
by mastercode
Rapper Gucci Mane Acquires an Iced-Out Black Panther Chain worth $500K

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 1648
Last post September 11, 2017, 05:44:49 AM
by punch