Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nobody Has An Excuse To Fail ? Ice Prince  (Read 1499 times)

Offline jchima14

Nobody Has An Excuse To Fail ? Ice Prince
« on: October 21, 2014, 10:11:35 PM »
Multiple award-winning Nigerian hip hop artiste and actor, Panshak Zamani aka Ice Prince, is the LEADERSHIP Artiste of the Year 2013. In this interview with ANTHONY ADA ABRAHAM AND ADERIBIGBE TOLULOPE he speaks on his award and other sundry issues.

How does winning the prestigious LEADERSHIP Artiste of the Year 2013 Award feel?

I feel elevated right now and really honoured. Receiving this award feels like a dream come true. No matter how many awards won, no matter many times you get recognised, the feeling is always new, fresh and like ?Wow, is this really me?? I?m happy that the organisation has found me worthy of this and that?s why I?m here to personally receive it. It?s a great feeling.

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/652-nobody-has-an-excuse-to-fail-ice-prince

Caitlyn Jenner I Am Cait fail to meet expectations,Second episode Rating dropped

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1345
Last post August 06, 2015, 10:25:58 AM
by internet police
Cardi B fail To Apologize For Recent Access Hollywood Rant

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 16479
Last post October 11, 2019, 12:32:03 PM
by legendguru
Forbes Magazine Announces 2016 Hip Hop Cash Prince List