Random Pagan Verse:
It is not forbidden to say, "There is Witchcraft in the land", for the Christians say so themselves
and have made it heresy not to believe so; but always say, "I know nothing of it here, though it may be elsewhere." If any person speaks about the Craft outside of the Circle, say,
"Do not speak of such things -- it frightens me. It is bad luck to talk about such things." Say this for this reason: the Christians have their spies everywhere. These spies have been
known to talk as if they were drawn to the Craft and as if they would want to come to our meetings, and they say such things as, "My fathers and forefathers worshipped the Old Ones, and my mother; I
would like to worship in this way myself." To all of these, tell them that you do not know what they are talking about, and that you wish they would stop. But to others, say,
"It is silly to talk about Witches flying around in the air; they would have to be lighter than feathers or thistle-down. Besides, everyone knows that Witches are all bleary-eyed old hags;
what fun could they possibly have at their meetings, and why should I want to participate? And besides, you know we were taught in school that there are no such things as Witches."
Always make fun of the subject, that we may worship in peace when the persecution ends: let us all work for that happy time. May the blessing of the God and the Goddess be upon all who keep this law.

Author Topic: N3.3 Billion Gov's Lodge: Fayose Accuses Fayemi of Reckless Spending  (Read 216 times)

Offline jchima14 (OP)

• Date Registered: Oct 2014
    • View Profile
Ado-Ekiti--Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has condemned his predecessor, Kayode Fayemi, for committing N3.3 billion to the construction of a Governor's Lodge built at the twilight of his administration.

The governor stated his position in Ado Ekiti yesterday while administering oath of office on the new Secretary to the State Government, Mrs Modupe Alade and other Special Assistants.

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/668-n3-3-billion-gov-s-lodge-fayose-accuses-fayemi-of-reckless-spending

INEC Card Reader is a fraud, it will mar polls ? Fayose reject INEC card reader

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 314
Last post March 09, 2015, 10:35:01 AM
by internet police
Fayose indicts prison officials over Ekiti prison attack

Started by jchima14

Views: 298
Last post December 03, 2014, 08:39:20 AM
by jchima14
Fayose slams Obasanjo , says Obasanjo is the father of corruption in Nigeria

Views: 309
Last post March 17, 2017, 03:07:47 AM
by internet police
"I Will Defeat Buhari In A Free And Fair Presidential Election" - Fayose Vows

Started by legendguru

Views: 456
Last post September 29, 2017, 12:31:02 AM
by legendguru
Buhari on working visit to UK,Fayose Accuse buhari of travelling for treatment

Started by mastercode

Views: 389
Last post February 20, 2015, 03:14:41 PM
by mastercode
Suspected Drug Dealers Arrested with N2.5 billion Worth of Drugs in Cross River

Started by Ereporter

Views: 136
Last post October 12, 2016, 05:32:14 PM
by Ereporter
2015 presidential election:Naira rains for GEJ as groups donates N21.27 Billion

Started by admin

Views: 271
Last post December 21, 2014, 05:59:01 PM
by admin
₦9 Billion wardrobe allowance for National Assemby: Nigerians cry out angrily

Views: 471
Last post June 16, 2015, 07:15:29 PM
by internet police
Jibrin says Dogara and House Leaders alone cost Nigeria N10 billion, reveals sho

Started by jchima14

Views: 161
Last post August 27, 2016, 10:29:54 AM
by jchima14
Fayose opens up on Access Bank shutdown after Fani-Kayode’s wife detention saga

Started by Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu

Views: 183
Last post October 19, 2016, 02:04:34 PM
by Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu