Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Shocking! Alamieyeseigha’s widow blames PDP for her husband’s death  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu

– The PDP is to blame for the death of former Bayelsa governor and party chieftain Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, says his widow Margaret

– Margaret says it was the actions of the PDP that eventually led to her husband’s death and not that of the ruling APC

– She also accused the Ijaw indigenes of betraying her husband by selling him out to the PDP which eventually got him killed

The late Alamieyeseigha was buried on April 9

Margaret Alamieseyeigha, widow of late former Bayelsa governor Diepreye has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of being responsible for her husband’s death and not the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Leadership reports that Margaret dropped the shocking revelation on Monday, October 24 at the one-year remembrance of her late husband.

According to her, it was the actions of Diepreye’s party PDP that eventually led to his death and not whatever APC, which came into power just last year, did.

“I can categorically say today that it was the PDP that arrested my husband, seized all his properties and humiliated him to the point of his death.It is PDP that killed my husband and not the APC. It was PDP that arrested my husband, it was PDP that humiliated my husband and killed him. At the end they seized everything that belonged to him.

Margareth Alamieyeseigha (in dark shades) says PDP is to blame for her husband’s death

“It was the PDP that tormented my husband and he died as a result of the humiliation he suffered in the hands of the PDP. As far as am concerned, the humiliated me and took everything away from us.”

Margaret is also unhappy with Ijaw people who she claimed played a part in Diepreye’s death by selling him out to the PDP.

“When my husband took over the mantle of leadership, he saw how his people were suffering. As an intelligent man, he saw the need to fight for resource control as the way out for his people.”

“But at the end it is the same people that he fourth for that betrayed him. They sold him out to the PDP that eventually killed him. I want to advise the Ijaw people to stop betraying their leaders, so that they can move forward.”

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was elected as Governor of Bayelsa State in May 1999 as a member of the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP). He was re-elected in 2003. However, he was arrested in London on charges of money laundering in September 2005 but jumped bail and returned to Nigeria.

He was however impeached as governor in December 2005 and was replaced by Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who later went on to become Nigeria’s Vice president in 2007, acting president and then substantial president in 2010.

Alamieyeseigha was again found guilty of corrupt practices in 2007 and was jailed for two years.

Between 2009 and 2012, Alamieyesigha forfeited his properties in the UK and US.

On 12 March 2013, Alamieyeseigha was pardoned by President Goodluck Jonathan, but his pardoning was criticised by many.

However, on October 10, 2015, Alamieyeseigha died suddenly just as reports emerged that he could be repatriated abroad to stand another trial by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration on the request of a certain foreign government.

While it was claimed that he died from a cardiac arrest based on that report, Bayelsa State Information Commissioner Esueme Kikile Diepreye disagreed, saying he “died of complications arising from high blood pressure and diabetes which affected his kidney.”

Source:  http://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/shocking-alamieyeseighas-widow-blames-pdp-for-her-husbands-death/

Security Group Tortures 3 Boys To Death, Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1822
Last post October 04, 2016, 03:30:32 PM
by Ereporter
EFCC: Military officers diverts N339m death benefits of soldiers killed by Boko

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1528
Last post October 15, 2016, 02:01:23 PM
by Ereporter