Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Unbelievable! Popular Nollywood actor allegedly attacked by witches (photo)  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu

Popular Nollywood actor and movie producers, Daniel Ademinokan has cried out to everyone as he claimed he is being attacked by witches in USA.

Ademinokan who has been living in the   United States of America with his family, actress Stella Damasus took to his Instagram handle to post a picture of a cat that has been at his window for a while now with the caption: “I don’t know whose Aunty this is from my village that has been showing up at my backdoor for 3 days now. Because we are in America, they’ll ask me to call Animal control. If I were in Africa now, I know what would be happening here right now in spiritual warfare. Emmm…. Who is from Mountain of Fire Here Biko? Send me your book of prayer points! Meanwhile, you this OLOGBO, go and tell your people that they gave you the wrong address o.”

The mysterious cat that appears at Daniel Ademinokan every night in USA.

It could be recalled that, Daniel Ademinokan was once married to Nollywood actress Doris Simeon until he moved to the US with his son and got married to, Actress Stella Damasus few years back.

Nawa o, witchcraft for USA again!

See Picture Here>>> http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/unbelievable-popular-nollywood-actor-allegedly-attacked-by-witches-photo/

Nollywood Actress Dakore Egbuson Akande stuns in birthday shoot (Photos)

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1248
Last post October 17, 2016, 01:08:50 AM
by legendguru
Snake dies from poisoning after biting this ladies breasts (Photo/Video)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1191
Last post October 05, 2016, 05:39:45 PM
by Ereporter
Actor and wrestler the rock Purchases House for His Mom

Started by punch

Views: 7919
Last post June 06, 2022, 02:12:37 PM
by punch